We are currently working with a very successful and growing international company close to Southampton who have experienced strong year on year growth within their market leading company. They have excellent international manufacturing capabilities and supply products to prestigious clients within the food and drink industry and are now looking for a Formulation Manager.
The new Formulation Manager will be responsible for successful delivery of New Product Development projects while overseeing their team and maintaining regular contact with clients. This role requires candidates who have a strong knowledge of technical regulations, have had extensive experience with quality control and who have dealt with clients, suppliers and factories within the food industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and liaise with factories based in the UK and oversees
- Manage a team both locally and based in other areas of the UK
- Discuss technical requirements of products with clients and discuss any issues
- Ensure quality control and compliance is met within offices and factories
- Collaborate with the wider areas of the business for new product development and innovation
- Ensure the team addresses all relevant issues in a timely manner
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within FMCG Manufacturing
- Experience with customer facing product position
- Proven experience and credibility in product technical sign off
- Factory compliance and quality control experience is essential
- High level attention to detail
- Man management experience
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Holidays increasing with Service starting 22 days
- Monday - Friday office hours
- Free parking
- Healthcare scheme
- Other great benefits and an experienced team
This Formulation Manager job would suit candidates who have a successful track record of formulation experience and have managed a team.
If you are interested in this Formulation Manager position, please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively, to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have, please visit our website.
- Product Development
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'