Head of Fleet Corporate Service and Supply
Head of Fleet Corporate Service and Supply
Salary highly competitive plus excellent company car scheme, fuel card, bonus, private health and more
We are seeking a B2B service-oriented operational leader from a contract hire, automotive or affiliated background to join us. Reporting to the Fleet Director, you will lead the service delivery of all activities through a team of 60+ fleet specialists across our corporate customer service, supply and maintenance teams. Using your industry insight and expertise, you will also proactively build strong relationships with brands, retailers and third party suppliers to continue to enhance our offering to customers and drive efficiencies for the business in line with the VWFS Fleet growth plan.
Our Volkswagen Financial Services Fleet business was established to fund every make and model of vehicle for our customers, drawing upon the expertise of the world's biggest car maker. We are Britain's fastest growing leasing company, having recently secured a place in the FN50 top 3. We offer multiple blended and tailored leasing solutions for our customers, offering great value on our Volkswagen Group vehicles but also sourcing any other make of vehicle to suit our customer needs. Bottom line: We know cars and vans. That's what makes us tick and what our business is based on.
We're growing rapidly, and we don't intend to stop here. Come and join us at this exciting time in helping to provide greater mobility for our customers.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategy for the function to achieve the key success factors of cost reduction and customer service excellence.
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality, high-value service which delivers measureable levels of customer satisfaction.
- Represent VWFS Fleet in relevant projects initiated by VW Group UK and VWFS HQ in Germany.
- Recruit, lead, develop and motivate team of professionals to ensure VWFS Fleet achieves its strategic aims.
- Build strong and resilient relationships with key senior stakeholders, third-parties and influencers in the UK fleet operations sector, making maximum use of our scale, reputation and best practice within the industry, to optimise the value of our offering to our customers and achieve key targets.
- Negotiate complex, high value contracts at to ensure that the right volume is given to the right suppliers at the right price.
- Develop new income streams for the supply and maintenance chain through enhanced discounts and rebates to meet financial targets
- Use industry insight and knowledge to continually review and develop the strategy for Supply, Maintenance and Corporate Services to ensure the functions remain competitive and deliver required business outcomes.
- Ensure that all performance measures of delivery are met or exceeded by our third-party suppliers and continue to meet current and future needs of the business.
- Ensure controls and procedures are in place that delivers efficiency and compliance.
- Work with Procurement to assess and monitor new supply tenders ensuring that the VWFS Fleet business get the optimal contractual price and service delivery to meet our customer expectations.
- Explore and utilise new technologies to improve service and deliver efficiencies for the business and our customers.
- Manage cost centre, headcount and other budgets appropriately and within agreed budget parameters.
Skills and Experience Required
- Understanding and experience of the vehicle leasing and broader, general fleet sector, either from within the industry or from an affiliated industry
- Strong operational leadership skills with experience of leading exceptional customer service delivery through large teams in a B2B environment
- Track record of successful supplier management and client relationship management
- Recognised for leading high performing teams through effective direction, coaching and a focus on people development
- Proven strategic thinker with a history of identifying priorities and driving continuous improvement and efficiencies
Company car and fuel card, annual discretionary bonus, generous pension scheme, private healthcare and much more!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the world's most iconic automotive brands; Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ducati, MAN and Scania.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'