Our client is an NHS organisation based in Bath who have an immediate requirement for a Head of Financial Services Manager to join the team.
Key duties will include:
- Day to day management and performance of staff within Financial Accounting, Cashiers, Fixed Assets, Charitable Funds, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Performance monitoring of outsourced financial services and day-to-day liaison with provider
- Monitoring, reconciling and reviewing, reporting and forecasting of all elements of the Balance Sheet
- Producing, monitoring and reporting against an annual cash flow plan
- Monitoring and reviewing cash flow on a daily basis including identifying surplus cash for short term investment
- Ensuring liaison with VAT advisers to ensure that VAT is recovered efficiently
- Preparing annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Overseeing quarterly and annual statutory charitable fund accounts preparation
- Coordinating periodic agreement of balances exercise
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant experience of working in a similar role, ideally within the NHS, however other sectors will also be considered.
You must also be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job