Finatal are currently working with an exciting and high-growth insurance software and technology business based in the North West who are seeking an experience Head of Financial Reporting to take ownership of developing and managing the complex reporting, controls and processes during a period of sustained growth. You will partner the senior management team with specific responsibility for the full mix of reporting, integration of acquisitions and presenting key financial data.
Your role will be to implement strict financial controls and robust reporting, including running commentary for investors and other stakeholders. Although you will be supported by a respected CFO and FD, this role will involve a significant amount of autonomy and freedom to shape the finance function to achieve the lofty ambitions of the business.
- Supporting the significant growth of a highly acquisitive business
- Board level reporting
- Implementing best in class financial and operational controls
- Integration of multiple acquisitions, including standardisation of reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts, including IFRS conversions
- Provide financial leadership and advice, along with general business counsel to contribute to the achievement of company objectives
- Developing controls and systems to facilitate the intense planned growth and ensure compatibility
- Candidates must hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification
- Experience within a PE-backed business or fast paced environment is desirable
- Experience within supporting the integration of acquisitions
- Knowledge of IFRS, ideally 16, is desirable
- Motivated to achieve strict deadlines and milestones
- Ability to adapt within a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Demonstratable experience of implementing best in class financial controls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'