An opportunity has arisen to join our Finance team as Head of Financial Reporting & Control. In this role, you will lead several finance teams in managing the accounting, audit, tax, treasury, financial control and transactional processes for the business.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of financial and cash controls for the business and lead the ongoing improvement of systems, procedures and control frameworks with the Finance department.
- Accountability for the production of the monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for Treasury management, forecasting and reporting consistent with the policy set by the Board
- Accountability for production of quarterly and full year statutory accounts for the group and it’s subsidiaries
- Leadership of the Accounts Payable, Treasury, Payroll, Financial Reporting & Tax teams, c35 colleagues
- Establishment and maintenance of effective relationships with internal stakeholders in ensuring the Finance department is supporting the needs of the business
- Member of the Finance leadership team responsible for the ongoing development and support of all Finance colleagues
- Support the CFO in the management of the investor base and the capital structure of the business
- Responsibility for the effective management of the annual external audit process
- Development and maintenance of effective and high quality relationships with auditors, banks, investors and advisors
- Responsibility for the management of the tax affairs of the group including Corporation Tax and VAT returns
- Maintenance of relationships with HMRC incorporating all areas of compliance and process management
- Qualified ACA with extensive practice and industry experience
- Experience of delivering all elements of the job description
- Experience of leading a large multi-layered team
- A track record of delivering continuous process improvement within the Finance function
- A resilient and positive individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic organisation
- Strong IT and analytical skills
- Ability to both think and operate strategically as well as be hands on when necessary
- A credible individual with the ability to gain trust quickly, particularly with senior and external stakeholders
- A technically excellent IFRS financial practitioner
- Current knowledge of relevant Tax legislation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'