Are you looking to lead a large and diverse team across Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll?
Do you want to work for a well-established and large charity based in Central London?
Would working on ongoing process and system improvements sound like and interesting role to you?
- Leading a team of 35+ across AP, AR and Payroll including 3 direct line reports, ensuring efficient running of the transactional function for the organisation
- Lead by example and aim to coach team members to achieve the highest potential across the team
- Management of the organisation's cashflow to guaranteeing payments are paid in a timely manner
- Providing accurate reports on the performance of transactional duties across the team
- Work to improve ongoing system advancements and identify opportunities for further efficiency across the team
This organisation is a well-known and established charity not only with a UK presence but also internationally. You will also benefit from the following:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days
- Pension scheme of up to 10% employer contribution
- Central London location
- Opportunity for flexible working
The Successful Candidate
- A strong and experienced people manager of 20+ at one time
- An excellent communicator who can speak to a range of seniority with the appropriate address
- Experienced in leading transactional functions across Accounts Payable as well as Accounts Receivable and Payroll
- Ideally have a financial qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- An adaptable and proactive approach with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- finance manager
- payroll manager
- Accounts payable manager
- AR manager
- transactional manager
- AP manager
- accounts receivable manager
- head of transactions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'