Head of Financial Planning and Analysis - Leeds - £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic Leeds based organisation with a turnover in excess of £150m. The company has enjoyed a period of sustained growth and, as part of their plans to develop the business, they are looking to identify a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis for a newly created role.
The Head of Financial Planning and Analysis role is a new position which will work closely with the CFO and other Directors. It holds responsibilities for identifying and developing a new reporting system and establishing a successful FP&A function within the business to help drive efficiencies and profitability.
Duties will include;
- To create and maintain all management reporting/MI analysis to identify and change spending habits across the group
- Ensure appropriate tools and systems are set up and maintained to maximise profits for all group services
- Manage the production and delivery of budgets, forecasts and full business corporate business strategies/objectives
- Assist the business directors/department leads to review efficiencies, and establish achievable short term and long term business plans
- Monitor and manage department and KPI’s
- Support the CFO with all financial projects and communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on all activity to key stake holders and the board within your function
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent) who holds significant experience within a similar Financial Planning and Analysis role
- Experience within a multi-site business would be beneficial
- Strong system and data skills - including advanced MS Excel
- Self starter who can communicate confidently with the wider operational tea
To apply for the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'