Goodman Masson is partnering with a commercial, £100mil not-for-profit to recruit their Head of Financial Planning and Analysis.
We are looking for a senior finance professional, who will take a key role in developing and leading the financial strategy and drive the organisation's financial capability and capacity.
This role will be responsible for providing timely, insightful information and recommendations to support the Executive Team, the Trustee Board and the wider senior leadership team to enable delivery of the organisation's strategic goals, its business plan and to ensure the organisation's financial sustainability.
The Head of Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for all non-statutory aspects of the organisation's internal and external financial information including management reporting and reporting to external funders. The Head of FP&A will lead the financial budget setting and internal reporting processes, integrating these with the business planning process and will lead the commercial capability of the finance team, working with the business development function to develop resource allocation and costing models that support internal needs and the needs of funders.
The Head of Financial Planning and Analysis will manage and motivate the Financial Planning & Analysis team of 9 accountants and will ensure excellent customer service is delivered. You will be an inclusive and proactive member of the Senior Management Team, providing leadership on all financial issues.
- ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA qualified or holder of an equivalent professional accountancy qualification
- Significant experience in financial management, budgetary control and financial reporting
- Significant experience of leading and developing teams
- Able work with and across business functions to identify and deliver opportunities to maximise income, reduce costs and drive efficiency
- Understanding of the requirements and challenges of reporting to government departments, or equivalent third party customers
- Confident and well-developed verbal, written and presentation skills, including excellent influencing skills, and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- Experience in managing and delivering successful change in a business environment, with demonstrable ability to take the lead in improving process and ways of working within a team and with other teams
- Ability to take decisions and solve problems with confidence commensurate with level of post
Candidates from all industry backgrounds are welcome to apply. Please apply asap to avoid disappointment.
- Financial Planning and Analysis