Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Partner Financial are retained by a dynamic, multi-site consumer business, currently investing in a new leadership structure to better support the growth and future strategy of the Group as a whole.
The business is a genuine leader within their field and part of larger Private Equity backed Consumer Group with ambitions to be the world’s number 1 within their sector. The organisation has grown rapidly both through organic growth and strategic acquisition.
This is a Finance Leadership role and provides key succession planning to the current CFO. Acting as number two to the CFO, the successful candidate will help drive overall business performance and lead a fundamental change in the FP&A team which is now required to fill more complex and sophisticated requirements for the Group.
- Drive business performance through insightful analysis and reporting;
- Support decision making and business case development for key strategic initiatives;
- Drive continuous improvement across processes, reporting and analytical approach;
- Ensure maximum impact through effective business partnering with senior management stakeholders and focused communication of Group and the business’ strategic and financial goals;
- Plan and execute the annual strategic plan, budget processes and routine forecasts;
- Create high performing teams;
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration or similar background;
- Proven commercial experience at a senior management level working in a multi-site business;
- Experience within the Retail, Leisure or Hospitality sector is highly desirable;
- Proven success in positively influencing business decisions at a senior level with a fast-paced business;
- A proven track record of managing financial analysis, budgets/ forecasts and reporting processes;
- A proven track record of improving financial performance and processes;
- A proven track record of recruiting and coaching high performing teams;
- Proven ability in creating and presenting high quality business presentations, reports and general communication packs;
- Strategic planning experience / Exposure to Strategic analysis tools an advantage.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Neil French.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'