RattrayParkin is currently supporting the recruitment requirements of a market-leading global manufacturing group which is seeking to recruit a high-calibre Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to take a key role within its business. The overall purpose of this exciting, newly created role is to manage & provide commercial analysis to the management team and external stakeholders giving the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to influence the commercial performance of a fast moving private equity backed business.
- Acting as a key decision support for the business.
- Manage the production of and interpretation of the monthly data generated.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to the CEO, CFO and the senior executive team.
- Ad-hoc Financial reporting and analysis of monthly Key Performance Indicators.
- Management and development of a planning and analysis team of 3.
- Manage the monthly forecasting process.
- Manage the annual Budgeting process.
- To apply for this role, you will need to be a qualified accountant, with good modelling and commercial capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, technically strong with a willingness to get hands-on where necessary and have the ability to manage a small team.
- Commercial experience of such a role is essential, the primary purpose of the role is interpretation & challenge rather than just data generation.
- Ideally have gained line finance experience in a fast paced business, preferably within substantially manual processes; manufacturing experience not essential but preferred.
- Graduate calibre, preferably a maths or scientific degree.
- High level IT skills, particularly MS Excel, and process orientation.
- As part of a small team being a definite team player with good interpersonal skills essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'