Reporting directly into the Finance Director you will play a pivotal role in the vision, strategy and performance objectives for the business.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Forecasting, Precision Reporting, Stakeholder Engagement, Budgets, Variance Analysis
- Assist in developing vision, strategy, policy and objectives
- Team management
- Document the standard process and track exceptions
- Designing and rolling out FP & A strategy
- Monitor process effectiveness and efficiency using KPIs and external benchmarking
- Develop and implement processes and process governance improvement initiatives
- Approve process changes and define functional requirements for system solutions
- Oversee internal audit reports, ensuring actions are correctly assigned
- Proactively engages with stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement in process operation
- Govern and facilitate the integration of new business into the process framework
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA, CMIIA, ACCA etc)
- Degree (or equivalent) educated - minimum 2:1
- Commercial Awareness
- Financial Planning and Analysis Experience
- Big 4 background
The ideal candidate for this position will ideally have experience of managing a team and leading on financial planning initiatives.
Apply now or email your CV to to be considered for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job