Your new company
A highly diverse and growing local business is looking for an accomplished Commercial FP&A Manager to add real value to an established team.
Your new role
Develop and lead the Strategic Financial Planning and Analysis team to provide a high quality analysis and forecasting service ensuring that directors and managers have timely, accurate and appropriate financial information on which to base business decisions and to develop and continuously improve long term planning models.
- Manage the production of forecasts and business plans to meet the long term strategic goals and objectives of the business
- Manage the company's analytical reporting to meet directors and shareholders requirements
- Understand the financial profile of the business and how to maximise profitability
- Act as business change partner proactively identifying and implementing process and business model improvements across the business
- Manage a small team
- Overcome challenges
- Present to directors and shareholders
- Facilitate in a long-term transformation project
- Drive growth and performance
- Improve processes and procedures
- Take responsibility of pricing reviews
- Project lead.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant, with significant financial planning experience
- Ability to influence at all levels of the business
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and people management and development skills to motivate and enhance performance of the team, and to forge successful & challenging relationships across the business
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to explain complex financial issues to a non-financial audience
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and financial modelling skills
- Significant experience in a senior management position
- Management of a high performing team
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate teams of qualified and part-qualified accountants
- Experience in a financial and planning environment including time spent in an analytical role in a complex business
- Evidence of commercial acumen and able to demonstrate a broad based view of issues, events and activities and a perception of their longer term impact or wider implications
- Demonstrable ability to assess situations and appropriately prioritise key information and issues
- Strong business modelling background and able to demonstrate development and adoption of appropriate models not just working with models already in place
What you'll get in return
Highly competitive salary and benefits package with scope to develop and grow internally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Financial Planning & Analysis