T2M Resourcing has been appointed to recruit a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis for this long established and acquisitive East Midlands group. This is a great opportunity to join at an exciting period of change in a role that will have significant impact on how the business continues to evolve.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Finance Director and leading a team of Management Accountants / Finance Business Partners your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Presentation of timely and insightful monthly financial reporting packs including detailed analysis and explanations that will support and influence commercial business decisions
- Annual business planning and budgeting with regular review / reforecasts
- Preparation of detailed Cash-flow forecasting models to support M&A activity
- Divisional profitability reviews, working closely with the senior leadership team to support and challenge tender and contract proposals
- Development of the team to further 'add-value’ through Finance Business Partnering
- Undertake various ad-hoc projects such as 'what if’ scenarios and integration of acquisitions
What are we looking for?
We see the following qualifications, skills, attributes and experience;
- A qualified accountant (ACA, GCMA, ACCA or equivalent) with an excellent academic and career track record
- Prior experience of FP&A within a fast paced commercial environment
- Proven team management, development and leadership experience
- Highly analytical with great commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship management ability
- Highly organised and target focused - meeting deadlines and remaining calm whilst influencing others to deliver results
- Self - accountable responsibility but team focused
- Prior experience of M&A activity would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
The company will offer a competitive package, £60,000 to £70,000 plus Car, together with the opportunity to add value and develop your career in an established and yet fast paced highly commercial environment. This is a medium size company and as such you will be a key member of the senior leadership team.
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
- Financial Planning