Head of Financial Planning & Analysis - c£75,000 + car + bonus + package
This household name brand, that is the UK’s largest independent operator in its sector, has an unrivalled reputation for providing value and service to both the consumer market and across the business world. The company boasts strong partnerships with numerous FTSE100 organisations as well as being the first choice for thousands of people every day.
Following a major £100m modernisation programme, the business is poised to continue significant growth both financially and operationally. However, to retain market position and indeed grow it, in a competitive and fast paced sector, requires an open minded, "think outside the box" approach to how we operate and deliver a world class service to the core business.
The Head of FP&A is a key member of the finance team, responsible for providing the business with accurate, timely reporting and business intelligence/insight into the Company’s performance. Overseeing a team of three, the position is also responsible for the Company’s strategic planning, budget and forecasting process and will play a lead role in developing the business’ data management strategy.
Your remit will include, but not be limited to:
Responsible for the production of daily, weekly and monthly management information for the business;
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process, including the 3 Year Plan, controlling the timetable and co-ordinating input from across the business and deliver insightful presentations to the Operations Board and Main Board. The process will involve working closely with the CFO, Revenue Director to develop the sales forecasts, Sales and Marketing Director, the Operations Finance Director and Financial Controller, production of budget packs and presentation of the forecasts to Senior Management;
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives, identify and develop key metrics and KPI’s to accurately monitor the performance and development of the company;
- Lead the development of business intelligence tools and dashboards. The role will involve business partnering with senior management across the business to understand their requirements and subsequently develop reports that provide insight and drive action;
- Lead the development of company’s MI, reporting and data management strategy to enable both financial and non-financial metrics from across the business to be analysed, ensuring that all data is accurate, up to date and reliable with a robust, over-arching governance structure;
- Lead the investment appraisal process including periodic development of the appraisal model to reflect latest market conditions and business initiatives.
- Manage the relationship with FP&A systems external suppliers.
Applicants will be fully qualified, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, taking control of your own workload and managing competing priorities; often tasks will arise from a variety of sources, frequently all with tight deadlines. You will have a passion for detail and accuracy, aligned to strong commercial acumen and the ability to use your own initiative with the confidence to challenge and present your point of view concisely and effectively. You will enjoy getting into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture, with the skill to work with complex data, presenting it in a user-friendly format and able to make concise and insightful observations about it.
What is a prerequisite however, is your attitude and aptitude in taking a proactive and autonomous approach to your work and the desire to have a tangible impact on the business itself. Your commitment to delivery, coupled with a focussed desire to succeed within a demanding, exciting growth business, will provide an enviable platform for the progression and development of your career.
Barribal Associates and the organisations it represents are fully committed to equal opportunities and encourage applications from any age, disability, gender, marital status, race, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Planning
- MI Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"