Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Based in Brighton
£100,000 - £110,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has a new job opportunity for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to work with a large insurance business in the Brighton area on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide insight, analysis and challenge to the group's financial performance. You will take the lead responsibility for financial planning, forecasting and budgeting, production of management information and performance monitoring.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the Finance MI function and ensuring the provision of quality MI on a timely basis to the Board, Executives and other senior managers as required
- Managing the Balanced Scorecard process, ensuring BSC delivery across the business and refinement of BSC to meet future strategic objectives
- Delivering accurate, timely, insightful, strategically focused management information to commercial leaders, Executive and Board, driving remedial action and identifying risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Facilitating the annual strategic planning process, ensuring that a coherent and credible three year financial plan is approved by Executive and Board
- Managing the budgeting process, including budgets, reforecasts and projected out-turns and ensure aligned to business strategic objectives
- Translating the financial plan into measurable budgets and targets across the business
- Leading Finance input into major potential strategic developments for the Group
Key requirements will include:
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Strong insurance background (Life)
- Experience managing MI / FP&A activities
- Ability to produce relevant management reports accurately and within deadlines
- Leading teams
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance