Head of Financial Control and Reporting will have exposure to all senior executives.
You will add value and drive change within finance and the wider business.
My client a PE backed company based in Sunbury-On-Thames boasts impressive growth and is set to continue this over the coming years in line with their strategic plans.
The Head of Financial Control and Reporting will work closely with Group Directors, influencing change in the wider business and will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Leading, coaching and developing the Financial Control & Reporting team.
- Lead the preparation of Group monthly consolidated accounts
- Be responsible for preparation of the Group annual statutory accounts
- Completing all Group tax returns, working autonomously or closely with the firm's tax advisors
- Responsible for all Group VAT matters including quarterly returns and providing advice across the Group
- Ad Hoc projects to improve processes and systems
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with industry experience.
- Proven experience of financial statement production.
- Proven experience of completing / understanding complex tax reporting.
- Proven technical knowledge of FRS.
- Experience in the use of and development of financial modelling systems and reporting packages.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate well at all levels
- A lateral thinker
The Head of Financial Control and Reporting comes with a very competitive salary package.