Lead and develop the financial accounting function for the organisation. This includes management of financial and accounting processes, treasury and cash flow management, tax and other regulatory reporting including preparing annual financial statements.
A university in London
- Strong leadership, development and management of a large team including income, credit control, accounts payable, financial accounting
- Responsibility and oversight for financial policies and procedures
- Provide support and assistance in preparing budget, forecasts, management accounts and regulatory returns.
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Proven experience of managing and developing teams
- Proven experience of financial accounting at a high level
Competitive salary and package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job