I am proud to be supporting Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust in their search for a Head of Financial Accounts. Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of health and social care services in South East London, specialising in mental health, community health and learning disability services.
As the Head of Financial Accounts, you will be supporting the Associate Director of Finance for Financial Services and Assurance with the overall management and performance of the Financial Accounts Department: including financial accounts, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and cashiers. You will have oversight of a team of seventeen individuals, and two direct line reports.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Management and performance of the Financial Accounts department;
- The recruitment, retention and development of high quality staff;
- Investigating, interpreting and advising on highly complex financial areas e.g. IFRS, PFI Accounting etc.;
- Providing corporate reports and strategic financial advice to the Director Finance and the Trust Board;
- Completing the Trust’s statutory accounts and returns.
The successful applicant will be a CCAB-qualified accountant with a minimum of five years post qualification experience. You will come from the NHS or healthcare-related industry. The successful individuals will be confident in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation and will be able to manage and influence other members of staff. You will be able to plan your own work effectively, as well as the work of your team, in an environment with constantly changing priorities. You will have a strong eye for detail and a methodical approach to work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job