I have been exclusively retained on a search for a Head of Finance position. This a newly created commercial and project focused finance position to manage and drive the finance function at an exciting time of transformation, whilst ensuring the business operates to internal and external financial compliance standards.
The Head of Finance will work to ensure strong financial controls and project reporting as the company has begun a process to raise additional capital through private equity, and this position will include preparing forecasts and information required for potential investors.
Established in 1999, TECNIQ is a leading premium British design and manufacturing business, providing prestige automotive marques with high quality vehicle interiors, bodies, components, and systems. Specialising in low-volume tooling and ultra-high-quality production techniques, TECNIQ employs a uniquely vertically integrated approach to developing and designing beautifully engineered, high value products for some of the world's most sought-after vehicles.
Responsible for day-to-day financial control of the Tecniq business
- Providing an accurate and timely financial management service, including support in the setting and monitoring of budgets and forecasts
- Production of management and financial accounts
- Provide business analysis to support evidence-based decision making
- Monitoring business performance and cashflow
- Working capital management
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Design and prepare company reports for directors and investors
- Using financial modelling to simulate potential scenarios
- Collaborating with management to create funding strategies
- Strategic planning and business modelling
- Support business owners in decision making by providing timely and accurate financial information, KPIs and financial insights
- Management of certain tax and other regulatory reporting including financial audits and year end tax filings
- Work In Progress project accounting against long term contracts
- Monitoring pricing and project profitability
- Asset and balance sheet management
Effective reporting and analysis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Pricing and project profitability; cost management and financial modelling
- Implement and adhere to accounting policies and procedures, including a regular update on improvement process
- Business analysis to support evidence-based decision making at all levels
- Share results of analysis to drive financial benefits where possible
- Effective communication on all commercial related matters
Essential role related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and experience at selection:
- Appropriately qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Experience working within the manufacturing/engineering industry
- Experience managing WIP long term contracts
- Data analysis - demonstrable Excel ability & systems
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience working with Quickbooks - Desirable
- Competative salary, flexible working and a long list of benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'