FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - TECHNOLOGY
A market-leading organisation is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team. The company offers the most advanced, integrated and insightful software tools and service within the technology and consultancy sector. You can benefit from a modern and open plan working environment with structured training to support personal development.
The Finance Business Partner is a key business partnering role. You will manage an offshore team of 5 and work closely with the Chief Product and Technology Officer and the leadership team. The goal is to drive transformational change in the business which is undergoing rapid growth and change.
As a Finance Business Partner your key duties will include:
- Acting as a trusted Business Partner to the Chief Product and Technology Officer and providing relevant, timely and insightful information
- Undertaking financial reviews of the performance of the business including its lead and operational KPIs
- Executing business strategies and operational plans to ensure the competitive position and profitability
- Presenting financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances
- Improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business
- Developing strategies to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Driving financial management and reporting improvements and business risk management
- Ensuring actions are taken to optimise business performance
To be considered for the role of Finance Business Partner, you must:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with strong business partnering experience
- Have a wealth of experience with analysing complex data and presenting to senior leadership
- Have 'The Big 4’ and technology/telecoms experience (highly desirable)
- Have experience of Management Accounts
- Have experience running and performing budgeting or forecasting processes
- Be open to travelling to India and across the offices in the UK
To become a Finance Business Partner, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted. we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better!
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register our CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.
- Management Accounts
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'