A rapidly growing, private equity backed, craft beer company that are looking to disrupt the market are currently seeking an experienced Head of Finance. Our client are an instantly recognisable brand having invested heavily in viral marketing campaigns following a highly successful series A funding round. They have recently opened a flagship store/pub in East London and are in the process of acquiring additional sites. Their unique products have taken the market by storm and have allowed them to grow a large and loyal customer base in a short time. They are now looking toward future investment rounds and are looking for someone to join their Central London HQ and build a first in class Finance function.
- Lead the finance department and build a strong team
- Work very closely with the founders on key decisions
- Supervise month end preparation and regularly review work
- Develop quarterly and annual budgets, as well as 5-year plans
- Attend board meetings and present analysis/commentary
- Perform extensive due diligence on investment opportunities
- Supervise statutory accounts/tax returns preparation
- Provide expert advice on all technical accounting matters across the business
- Constantly identify areas for system and process improvement
- Ad-hoc project work with the MD and Operations Director
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified with post-qualified experience
- Experience in a startup atmosphere or a background in FMCG/Retail is highly desirable
- Degree educated
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience within a high-growth business preferable
- Managerial experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'