We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Finance at an exciting time for Plumpton College as we embark upon our next phase of ambitious growth. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £42,594 - £50,861 per annum.
The Head of Finance Role:
This is an excellent opportunity to manage the finance team at a progressive and growing College, ensuring it delivers the highest possible contribution to the strategic aims of the organisation. The Head of Finance will lead a team of six, ensuring that they perform finance functions effectively and deputising for the Finance Director when required.
Experience and knowledge of our Head of Finance:
- A qualified accountant with strong technical skills
- Ability to provide sound, comprehensive financial information and reports
- Ability to implement robust financial controls
- Strong technical accounting expertise
- An experienced people manager and strong communicator
- Ability to provide leadership to the finance team, motivating them as well as establishing strong relationships
- Confidence and capability to lead the team in delivering the College’s financial accounting, management accounts, statutory accounts and returns.
- Experience of Further Education, ESFA funding and group reporting is desirable.
Benefits of becoming our Head of Finance :
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as up to 7 efficiency closure days at Christmas)
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
With over 3,000 students, excellent resources and a drive for continuous improvement, Plumpton College is actively seeking staff who want to make a difference and be part of this exciting phase of our development. At Plumpton College we are Ambitious & Progressive, Enterprising, Professional, Supportive and Passionate about everything we do – if you share these values and would like to be part of our growing team then we’d like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th May 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews will be held: W/c 20th May 2019
If you’d like to join our team as our new Head of Finance then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'