Superb opportunity for an ambitious and talented Finance Manager to join a leading manufacture as they embark on the next part of their growth plan. You will report to the MD and play a critical role driving the company forward and expanding its worldwide operations and delivering growth.
A summary of responsibilities will include :
- Monitor and control the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, supplier payments and other financial transactions.
- Produce a rolling 6 month cash flow forecast updated and reconciled daily for all bank accounts €,$ & £.
- Involvement in foreign currency projections.
- Preparation and submission of monthly payroll calculation and nominal posting.
- Monthly review of various nominal codes to ensure consistency and accuracy of postings.
- Payment approvals through commercial banking.
- Internal Transfers between various PFL bank accounts.
- Review financial and department \ staff performance data and prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports \ analysis data.
- Responsibility for review and update of product costings and margin analysis.
- Stock Valuation at various warehouses.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Provide required information to senior management to aid long-term and short-term decision making.
- Work closely with the companies accountants providing required information for tax preparation, auditing and payroll.
- In order that the company's ongoing insurance cover is sufficient provide accurate financial data annually or when adjustments are needed.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Actively pursue your own personal development and ongoing improvement where necessary.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
To be considered for the role you will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 5 years expereience operating at a senior level. You can expect a competitve salary along with company bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'