Talentedge are working with a cloud-based technology company that allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to stream line their work load, saving their customers time and adding value to their business. Our client are currently looking to a Head of Finance to join their team on an interim basis. As a Head of Finance you will:
- Preparation of monthly management and annual statutory reporting
- Design and roll out a company-wide budgeting, forecasting and long range planning process
- KPI setting and reporting, providing insights from your analysis to drive commercial decision making
- Drive all future investment rounds
- Management of transactional finance (AP/AR/credit control) and automate where possible using technology (Receipt Bank, Chaser etc)
- Qualified accountant with relevant PQE within a high growth VC backed start-up
- Established business partner, capable of advising, challenging and influencing the senior leadership team
- Experience of working with investors
- Proven experience of building an in-house finance function
- Strong IT and financial modelling skills, with SQL advantageous however non-essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'