Head of Finance
My client is a financial services company in Buckinghamshire. There is a requirement for a contractor to join the business on a 4-5 month basis.
Head of Finance responsibilities:
- As a member of the senior leadership team, contribute to the strategic direction and planning
- Provide strong visible leadership to support the delivery of the desired culture and the delivery of its vision for the future.
- Deliver business and financial planning, through annual and longer term capital and revenue planning processes that help drive this vision.
- Lead the development and execution of processes and practices that ensure appropriate financial controls are in place to support and challenge business decisions and operations.
Head of Finance skills:
- Qualified accountant with Financial Services experience
- Understanding of the cost and income drivers of business profitability
- Understanding of all statutory and regulatory requirements that impact the financial services
- In depth understanding of Liquidity, Interest Rate Risk, Wholesale Credit Risk, Capital and Cost Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'