This is an urgent requirement and therefore a fast turnaround is needed.
As Head of Finance, you will report directly to the Managing Director and form part of the management team. You will lead and develop a Finance team of 7 and hold overall responsibility for all financial aspects of the company strategy.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly management financial information and presenting to the board
- Provide management with MI reports and operational KPIs as required, developing insightful ways to communicate financial information to ensure it is impactful and engaging
- Develop, implement and control internal finance procedures and efficiencies with various departments, helping them to plan and manage their own budgets
- Negotiation of supplier contracts, proactively looking for cost savings on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring the company's financial system is robust, compliant and supports current activities and future growth plans
- Annual preparation of supporting information for the annual audit and liaising with the auditors, ensuring the timely completion of the statutory financial statements
You must be a fully qualified accountant(ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and your CV must demonstrate experience in a similar position to be considered.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact me via email at Robert.McCusker@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job