Our client, a District General Hospital based in North London are looking for a well experienced & strong Head of Finance with experience grounded in an acute hospital setting.
Managing the finances for the directorates of Cancer, Surgery and Outpatients, the main responsibilities will be:
- Leading on month end reporting to Head of Financial Management and Director of Finance
- Achieving CIP targets
- Reducing divisions run rate
- Associate Directors monthly budget meetings & ad-hoc meetings with other Trust Directors
- Finance Manager support for ad-hoc additional projects
- Experience of direct responsibility for entire divisions
- Experience of direct line management of a team of management accountants
- Liaise independently with other corporate managers and external organisations
- Lead on budget setting for responsible divisions as part of finance timetable
Full accountancy qualifications and NHS experience are both essential in order to engage effectively with all non-finance to include clinicians and operational staff in particular.
Candidates with strong experience in achieving CIP and reducing run rates of divisions will be looked at with particular interest.
- Financial Management
- NHS Trust
- Line Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job