You'll be an experienced Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Finance Director used to working in smaller businesses with a willingness to get stuck in.
The company is looking for someone who can develop the longer term financial strategy but also handle with the overview of day-to-day running of finance operations and internal process optimisation to help the business realise its on-going growth potential.
* Prepare detailed monthly management accounts and report on business performance to the Managing Director.
* Analysis of costs ensuring target margins are on course and advising where appropriate
* To prepare ad-hoc reports and cost analysis when required.
* Supplier payments and cost control.
* Supplier and client contractual due diligence as required.
* You'll be responsible for overseeing financial and management accounts
* Annual statutory accounts preparation, budgeting and forecasting.
* VAT returns, together with ad hoc reporting.
Qualified or Part-qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant within a growth business environment.
This role offers an interesting mix of work within a successful and profitable business that will bring a range of variety and diversity to the right energetic and forward thinking individual.
* Hours to suit c.2-3 full days per week or 4-5 part days per week.
* Salary pro-rata for part-time hours.
- Financial Controller Part-Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job