Job Title: Head of Finance
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
Location: Huntingdon - Free parking and access via public transport
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 17.00 & Friday 08.30 - 16.30
+ Excellent benefits package
Our client is a market leading organisation who specialise provide HR and Payroll services to schools and academies nationwide since 1993. They employ almost 170 staff and support over 1300 schools across 65 Local Authorities and 60 Multi Academies Trusts nationwide. They have seen significant year on year growth on the back of their reputation for providing a high-quality service to their clients. An opportunity has now arisen for a Head of Finance to join their team.
As the Head of Finance, you will be required to provide the Board and leadership team with sound financial advice and support a growing and ever- evolving business
As the Head of Finance duties will include -
- Monthly and annual accounts
- Ownership of technical reporting and control environment
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business analysis and commercial support
- Transaction finances
- Stakeholder management
- People management
- Financial systems/management
The successful Head of Finance will have the following skills/experience:
Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience of working within a medium sized commercial, customer driven environment
- Sound accounting knowledge and experience as well as a good depth of understanding of financial reporting under UK GAAP
- People management experience
- Proven experience of budget preparation, setting and monitoring and financial forecasting.
- Proven experience preparing and presenting financial and management accounts, reports and data.
To apply for this position of Head of Finance please click on button shownor contact The Talent Group for further information.