Head of Finance
We are searching for a Head of Finance to join an established, but fast growing, digital company in Central London.
The company has experienced significant growth, and restructuring, over the past few years, and this Head of Finance will direct one of the divisions, taking on a wide range of challenging responsibilities. This is a key role in the business and reports directly to the Divisional Finance Director.
The Head of Finance role is an integral member of the finance team, managing a team. It would suit someone stepping up from a Senior Finance Manager, or Financial Controller role.
What your main responsibilities will be:
The main requirements of the role centre around the following areas:
- Manage, lead and develop the month end process supported by the team's Management Accountant
- Accountable for the accuracy of all monthly financial information including revenue analysis, commissions accruals, divisional P&Ls and balance sheet reconciliations
- Understand and report on key P&L variances to plan
- Ensure that all Group reporting deliverables are submitted as requested
- Ownership of the billing & credits processes including management of Billings Assistant and Customer Services Executive
- Identify and resolve legacy system or reporting issues including overseeing the reconciliation of Business Intelligence data used by the FP&A team to the Financial Reporting information
- Work closely with the Operations team and the Finance Systems Manager to support any systems development work as appropriate to improve the accuracy or efficiency of reporting
- Document financial controls/business rules in the existing Order to Invoice; Account to Report and Procure to Pay cycles and identify and implement improvements
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the month-end reporting process
- Support ad-hoc project requests as required
Who we're looking for:
At all companies, personal fit is crucial, and our client is actively looking for the following characteristics and qualifications:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA, or equivalent)
- 4-6 years' experience post-qualification
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Organisation skills and the ability to manage a team effectively
- Strength as a leader and the ability to interact with the most senior of business partners, and leaders within finance.
- Passionate about providing support to the business; a real drive and enthusiasm to contribute to the company's success.
The client is looking to interview as soon as possible, so please make sure you are available over the next two weeks.
Orleans House will contact those we feel are suited and will start the process with a phone call. Following this you will be expected to meet us in person, or, where not possible, speak with a second consultant on video call. Please make sure you have availability as this is a fast-moving role and we will want to progress quickly.
Please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job