HEAD OF FINANCE
SALARY £50,000 - £55,000
32 DAYS HOLIDAY, DENTAL PLAN, GYM MEMBERSHIP, INCENTIVES,
Get Recruited are honoured to be supporting this fantastic business with a Head of Finance vacancy. My client are a personal, nationwide networking and educational community for any property investor or entrepreneur who is hungry to make more money, invest more reliably, and lay a path to greater freedom, choice and profit.
As a business, they are constantly innovating and developing cutting-edge products and educational events as part of the journey to creating financially free investors.
We are looking for a Head of Finance to shape, grow and advance the finance function, with overall responsibility for all financial aspects of four companies and several property portfolio accounts.
Working alongside the MD, the Head of Finance will need to be an exceptional accountant, hands on with the company finances whilst being commercially aware : analysing , advising and implementing recommendations on growth for the business, based on financial analysis.
With your competent and proven managerial experience, through developing, encouraging and motivating individuals, you will enhance team performance to meet and exceed organisational objectives
- Provide leadership on the Company's financial progression, to optimise the company's financial performance and critical decisions
- Take overall responsibility of the company's finance and accounting function across the four main entities
- Contribute financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Understand, review, sign off monthly management accounts and present to Board members
- Support MD with KPI reporting and implement movement to Management Accountant
- Develop, implement and ensure all Company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current requirements and future growth
- Day to day management of finance team; including coaching, mentoring, training and development through individual and team meetings. Responsibility in all areas of management
- Review and improve existing systems & processes
- Have ultimate responsibility for company cash management policies
- Prepare audit packs for external accountants and presenting completed annual accounts to Board / investors
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements from all governing bodies are adhered to (oversee vat/ paye /corporation tax/ Companies House etc)
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage payroll, auto-enrolment, P11D and payroll year end, ensuring HMRC compliance
- Ensure statutory accounts are reviewed and filed at Companies House
Key Result Measurement
- All Progressive company accounts are up to date and accurate; monthly management accounts are produced on time
- All statutory compliance measures are fulfilled
- Customer / stakeholder satisfaction
- Development of team and successful performance within finance function
Apply immediately to be considered for this fantastic opportunity in the Peterborough area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job