My client is a leading charity based in Leatherhead and they are looking for an experienced Head of Finance to manage a small team. You will be responsible for treasury management, tax administration and statutory and management reporting. This is an exciting time to join the charity as it embarks on a new five-year strategic plan.
- Produce the Statutory FinancialAccounts
- Oversee the treasury function
- Lead on the Financial Performance Reporting to the Board
- Leading the budget planning process and preparation of the annual budget
- Responsibility for driving improvements to and the maintaining of the Internal Financial ControlFramework
- Financial Management & Control
- Lead the Finance Department in the production of financial statements which are fully compliant with Charities SORP
- Leading on and improving the systems surrounding all aspects of budgets, forecasts and planning
- Working with senior budget holders within the Charity
- Lead on the implementation of new accounting software
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with significant Charity sector experience and detailed knowledge of the Charity Commission requirements, governance issues, charity VAT and SORP. You will also have previous people management experience including coaching and performance management.
- Management Experience