Head of Finance - Dynamic Travel Company. An excellent opportunity for an experienced and qualified Head of Finance to join a forward thinking travel company, responsible based near Guildford, Surrey.
Head of Finance Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing a team of accountants and finance officers/assistants, overseeing all aspects of the finance function including P&L, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Forecasting, ABTA/ATOL/CAA/Bonding obligations, currency edging and group reporting. As the head of department, you will be responsible for driving change within the department and business as a whole, supporting with strategic projects, business planning and team management.
Head of Finance Skills Required
- Fully ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience operating at a similar head/director of finance with a track record of leading a high performing team
- Experience in the travel industry with knowledge of ATOL/ABTA/CAA and Bonding a distinct advantage
- Must have the gravitas to influence at a senior level and drive change throughout the business
- Experience contributing to making key business decision making
- Excellent attention to details and communication skills
Head of Finance Package
A highly competitive basic salary, dependent on experience to be discussed on application, plus pension up to 5%, private medical and bonus depending on company profits.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://
- Finance; Tour Operator; Accounting;