My client is a highly regarded, long established company who specialise in the property and investment sectors. The company are continuing to grow and have exciting expansion plans for the future. They are seeking a talented Head of Finance to join the management team, to work closely with the Managing Director and Board of Directors.
This position reports directly to the MD and assists on all strategic and tactical matters relating to budget management, forecasting needs, cost analysis and will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function.
- Managing the finance department team
- Provide management information and financial results to the Board.
- Responsible for providing effective budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Developing financial information systems and reporting to meet business needs
- Statutory and financial reporting, and relationships with auditors and other advisers
- Experience / qualifications required:
- Relevant professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Successful track record with a strong commercial focus
- Experience of successfully managing a finance team
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and creatively
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for career development and progression within a progressive and fast paced environment.