Following an unprecedented period of growth and going through a period of exciting change, our client, a leading global technology company in Cheshire, are looking to recruit an exceptional Head of Finance to its high performing team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will is responsible for the day to day running of the operational finance team which spans multiple territories and partners closely with non-finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing the finance function
- Ability to develop the management accounts and KPIs as the group develops
- Overseeing and driving timely completion of the monthly preparation of management accounts which feed into the Group function.
- Support the implementation of a new accounting system across newly acquired businesses.
- Ability to challenge and replace established processes and procedures where necessary.
- Management of the annual audit process for financial reporting.
- Preparation of the monthly Board Pack for discussion with the Board and external investors
- Acquisition and completion accounting, including fair value accounting, for business combinations
- Work with Group to integrate business acquisitions (transaction back-office consolidation, system adoption and standardised reporting)
- Ownership of the annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes including investor presentations.
- Continual drive to support and improve margin through effective financial control and commercial acumen.
- Develop and get best use (reporting, embedded controls and process improvements etc.) out of the newly implemented Finance system.
- Carry out any further tasks for which your qualifications & experience are suited as directed by the Group Finance Director and Divisional Managing Directors.
This is an outstanding opportunity to inherit (and continually develop) a best in class finance team whilst gain exposure to a number of exciting projects that will develop the role holder towards an Exec level role.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- a Qualified Accountant with a track record of developing and managing successful finance teams.
- a strong technical reporting background but an appetite to work in a high growth company.
- It would be beneficial to have worked in a multi-site / global business.
To register interest in this opportunity please apply or contact Daniel Simmonite at Tindall Perry Partnership.