Hudson is delighted to be working with a successful international brand with a track record of growth and success which is now looking to hire a vitally important role into their UK finance team.
This 'Head of' role encompasses everything including strategic and commercial thinking, technical accounting ability but above all an ability to business partner across the business and take full ownership of the UK entity. You will take responsibility for a team including a qualified controller.
Key Head of Finance responsibilities
- Working closely with colleagues in the Global Services Hub to ensure robust financial and risk controls
- reporting to Corporate Controlling (Group)in accordance with internal deadlines and KPI's the preparation and management of the local statutory audits
- Contribute to financial investment appraisal process
- Based in West London this role reports into MD, Finance and Administration
- Fully qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Experience of Management and Financial Accounting
- Management and Leadership experience
- Some languages advantageous
- Experience of SAP or another large ERP
- Experience of retail
On offer, competitive salary, private health pension. Staff discount.
Hudson Finance is short listing for this exciting role NOW! so don't hesitate to send your CV to Graham Saunders at Hudson.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- Finance Manager
- Head of Finance
- Senior Finance Manager
- Finance Leader