The Interim Head of Finance - Telecoms will be responsible for all financial activity of the telecoms business unit and will also be responsible for driving process improvement as part of their finance transformation project.
Interim Head of Finance Responsibilities:
- Deliver financial support and services to the business unit
- Establish and maintain robust financial controls to cover the processes adopted within the business unit
- Support the implementation of strategy for defined business area (central or business unit)
- Effective management of financial transaction processes
- Management and production of appropriate financial reporting
- Management of and robust input into elements of the Group financial planning processes
- Support challenge and business partner business leaders to ensure effective financial decision making
- Manage team on day to day basis developing those in the team and to and provide support, guidance and direction to resolve issues. Drive and deliver team engagement
- Collaborate with the business to ensure that financial processes and systems are fit for purpose and improved continually
- Develop deliver and manage financial initiatives and continuous improvement across the division/business unit
- Where appropriate to the role, manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Interim Head of Finance Skills:
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial Accounting experience
- Accounting experience gained in telecommunications
- Process and systems improvement gained within a transformation setting
Candidates applying must be either available immediately or drawing towards the end of their current contract.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Head Of Finance