A leading global Artificial Intelligence organisation with HQ in Germany is actively recruiting a Head of Finance position. This is a newly created opportunity within the business so holds a huge amount of opportunity for the right individual. This well-established, innovative company has embarked on a significant period of change in order to reflect the needs of its vast customer base.
Reporting into, and working alongside the Regional CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the UK controlling department. You will be managing a team through a period of change as they have just embarked on an internal transformation programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the UK controlling department consisting of 5 direct reports
- Owns forecast and budget process for the UK, which consists of approx. 20% of global revenue
- Prepares and executes the budget and forecast cycle, providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Ensures smooth month end closing process in close co-operation with UK Finance Shared Service Centre
- Conducts complete analysis of financial results and develops recommendations (strategic and tactical)
- Develops performance measures and reporting structures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Designs required financial reports being relevant for the business and ensures timely provision of these to business stakeholders
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant with a wealth of experience using SAP Business Warehouse. It is essential that you have managed a team previously as this role has 5 direct reports. So you will be required to lead from the front and be responsible for developing your team.
This is a fantastic role for a dynamic individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.