My exclusive client is a successful privately owned manufacturing group, with revenues now on track to hit £20 million they now see to recruit a Head of Finance to take ownership of all financial reporting, management accounting and statutory reporting requirements of the business whilst supporting the development of new processes, systems and controls as the organisation continues on its strategic growth path.
Reporting to the Senior Leadership Team, this additional duties will include:
- Introduction of weekly flash reporting including insight into margin, stock, labour, overheads etc. within set working deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly management reports, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and supporting commentary.
- Provide concise operational accounting information surrounding factory performance. Acting as the point of contact for external audit.
- Support in the implementation of business strategies alongside with the Senior Leadership Team
- Forging close working relationships with operational management, acting as a financial business partner.
- Management of both budgeting and forecasting activities Supervision and development of a small finance team
- Supporting in the continued expansion plans of the organisation as it looks to secure new markets.
- Development of existing IT software packages to ensure they reflect current and future business needs.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a background of academic achievement.
- The desire to create and develop their own role within a growth hungry organisation
- Strong data extraction and analysis skills, previous experience working with an MRP system
- High levels of drive and ambition and the ability to progress upwards within the business.
- Experience of working in an FMCG organisation.
- Warm and engaging character with the ability to work with a broad range of senior stakeholders and integrate themselves within a close knit business.
- Excellent Excel capabilities.
In return the successful candidate will be offered an annual bonus, above standard pension contribution and the opportunity to progress their career towards Finance Director