This is an unmissable opportunity to work for an iconic brand within the retail and fashion industries. As the acting Head of Finance, you will be working with executive level individuals whilst you will also be leading the finance function across all disciplines. With ownership over entities across the UK and Ireland, you will also receive exposure to the wider European business. This truly is a brilliant chance to add real commercial value to a business and to bring the finance function to the forefront of decision making.
The key responsibilities of this Head of Finance role include:
- Working with departmental business heads.
- Leading the statutory reporting processes.
- Audit management.
- The ownership of the quarterly and annual budgeting processes.
- The reviewing and analysis of cost drivers and performance.
Key requirements are as follows:
- To be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience of the retail and/or fashion industries is desirable.
- Team management.
- A proven track record of the leadership of a finance function within a business of a similar size.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.