Reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for the central finance team, cash management and fulfilling the statutory obligations of the three companies.
• Supervise and direct the central finance team
• Responsible for the statutory integrity of the finance ledgers and VAT compliance
• Manage the day-to-day cash activities and maintain three month forecasts advising management accordingly
• Ensure daily requirements of Invoice Finance arrangement are fulfilled
• Maintain relationships with the Bank and Invoice Financing provider
• Manage Inter-company ledgers and monthly reconciliations
• Review and approve monthly payroll
• Responsible for year-end close and the provision of information to the external Accountant
• Ensure company achieves regulatory compliance as required
The successful candidate will ideally have a thorough knowledge of Sage Line 50 and 200, preferably strong Excel skills and hold a professional Accountancy qualification. The ability to proactively manage workload in order to meet deadlines is essential, as are excellent communication skills across all levels.
This is a full time role with 20 days holiday BUT our client will consider someone who can work 5 days per week for 4 hours per day minimum on a part time basis
Salary: £40k+ with pension
- Sage Line 50
- sage 200