Head of Finance
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Huntress are working with our client to recruit a Head of Finance to join their team and help achieve their ambition for growth. This is a new role where you will be responsible for all operational activity relating to the financial control. You will develop and lead a robust strategic and budgetary planning, monitoring, management information, and reporting programme that supports ongoing business understanding, control, and development opportunities. You will provide support to suppliers & customers, being their key contact on all Finance related interactions within the Company.
As Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Operations & Process Management
- Managing the processing of accounting transactions, ensuring all financial records are up to date; in good order; and that all appropriate financial controls & accounting reconciliations are prepared.
- Provide support to the business over key financial accountabilities.
- Financial Reporting & Management Information
- Delivering timely monthly financial reporting, including Management Accounts, balance sheet & cash flow reporting. Lead the review and understanding of monthly performance.
- Lead the development of a robust, finance and commercial MI suite that will support their strategic ambition.
- Strategic Planning
- Leading the production of the Company's Strategic Plans, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the Plan reflects both the direction and the acquisition of a business case.
- Relationship Management & Support
- Leading the external audit process providing effective liaison with audit partners and Group. Lead internal audit processes providing effective liaison with internal audit partners for Finance. Lead the provision of an accurate tax assessment through building partnerships with the Company.
- People Management
- Day to day line management of 2 FTE & a total Finance team of 7 FTE.
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA/overseas equivalent or suitable level of experience to an equivalent level of competence.
- General accounting skills with general ledger & cash book experience.
- Able to build credible relationships with all levels of the organisation & to be able to influence and challenge with successful outcomes.
- Have strong interpersonal & communication skills (both orally and in writing) with the ability to successfully coach and develop.
- Possess strong customer focus to meet changing requirements of senior management.
- Strong analytical ability, and be commercially aware.
Please submit your CV for consideration or call the Huntress office on for more information.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job