Goodman Masson is partnering with a commercial, £100mil not-for-profit to recruit their Head of Financial Systems and Change.
This is a unique role in the business which leads on technological improvements across all financial and reporting systems, as well as an organisation-wide oversight of projects.
The Head of Finance Systems and Change will manage a team to ensure that the current finance systems (including Infor SunSystems, Infor BI, iPOS and Concur) are maintained and developed appropriately. The team will be responsible for training the national finance team and relevant other teams to empower them use the systems effectively.
In addition, the Head of Finance Systems and Change will also take a lead role across the national finance team in delivering change within the team and how it engages the rest of the organisation in change management across projects not relating to finance systems.
The Head of Finance Systems and Change will need to keep abreast of technological developments to ensure that the finance team is at the leading end of the not-for-profit sector in its use of technology. You will provide strategic and political leadership in developing and implementing the organisation's finance systems strategy.
- Either CCAB (or equivalent) qualification, or similar qualification or professional experience in the areas of Change Management (such as Prince 2) or IT (relevant to finance systems)
- Experience in managing and delivering successful change in a business environment, with demonstrable ability to take the lead in improving process and ways of working within a team and with other teams
- Experience of implementing new finance systems, or delivering significant change in finance systems
- Sufficient knowledge and in-depth understanding accounting knowledge to make informed decisions around Finance systems
- Confident and well-developed verbal, written and presentation skills, including excellent influencing skills, and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- Ability to take decisions and solve problems with confidence commensurate with level of post.
- Experience in managing development of and/or maintenance of Infor SunSystems accounting package and related products a significant advantage
Candidates from all industry backgrounds will be considered. Please apply asap to avoid disappointment.
- Head of Systems and Change