- Delivery of support administration services and financial control in line with strategic aims, objectives, contractual obligations and quality standards
- Drive the delivery of efficient and effective administration and finance procedures & policies
- Lead and inspire the Finance staff generally to achieve high levels of personal and business performance
- Identify and lead improvement in all areas of business administration and set policy and procedures to embed change
- Forge concrete working relationship between administration and operation
- Work intelligently and cooperatively with colleagues as a Senior Manager
- Manage the finance shared services department sections (Purchase/Income/Credit Control)
- Ensure statutory compliance across all Finance and Administration functions
- Ensure full control on all income and expenditure
- Be the finance and business administration Systems Administrator
- Manage the Finance Accounting system and its ongoing development
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with excellent people management and system skills as well as an in depth knowledge of accounting standards and tax requirements.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job