We don't see many client vacancies like this.
Number one finance opportunities that combine other areas of commercial responsibility are highly sought after, but sadly few and far between. It's a bit of shame given that 99% of accountants don't fit their undeserved stereotype and actually possess exceptional commercial acumen.
This is where you'll be working:
- It's a mid-sized, rapidly expanding professional services business.
- They've got a few offices dotted around the southwest.
This is what you'll do:
- Act as a guru on all accountancy and administrative matters. You'll be part of the senior management team and interact regularly with internal staff across all departments, customers, suppliers, banks, chartered accountant's etc.
- You'll supervise a small team of people, mainly finance based, but also administrative.
- You'll take active involvement (but not necessarily lead responsibility) in making sure functions such as IT, office tangibles, HR, quality & compliance are operated with perfect efficiency.
Here's what we're looking for:
-An experienced, professionally qualified accountant. What's important is your technical accounting experience. You'll need to understand, and be prepared to get stuck into, all aspects of the finance lifecycle.
-Next up you'll need good commercial experience, or if you don't have it, awareness and aptitude to pick it up.
As usual we're in a bit of a hurry here so to avoid disappointment, get in touch at your earliest. Ask for Dave Becker and quote reference DB3888 and we'll be on the same page straight away.
Head of Finance and Business Manager - Hayle, Cullompton or South Molton - £40-50k
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job