This prestigious professional services business based in Lincolnshire are currently undergoing a search for a Head of Finance, to join their expanding business and take on a newly created role reporting directly into the Chief Executive Officer.
This role has been created to support the CEO in driving strategic change and improve communication with the front line of the business. You will also take ownership for a high performing finance team, with the opportunity to put your own stamp on the department and make changes you feel are necessary to the successful running of the business.
This broad role will be highly visible within the business, and will have ultimate responsibility for the following areas:
- Leadership of a large finance function and ensuring the team remains coherent, motivated and high performing in all areas
- Execution of the business' strategic financial objectives and contribute to the commercial running of the business by providing sound and insightful financial analysis
- Act as financial lead for a series of financial change projects as defined between you and the CEO
- Prepare and present financial information to the senior leadership team
- Overall responsibility for statutory reporting, compliance and ensuring robust financial controls are in place
- Ensure that budgets and management accounts are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Candidates must be fully qualified, ideally ACA/FCA trained, with significant post-qualification experience in leadership roles
- Professional services industry experience would be preferred
- Must possess the gravitas, professionalism and empathy to deal with a range of finance and non-finance stakeholders, and to influence Board level Executives on the financial direction of the business
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your CV to expressing your interest.
Competitive salary and benefits
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- financial controller
- finance director
- head of finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job