I'm currently recruiting for a Head of Finance to join a consumer business.
The role is to manage a project around a review of controls for the group reporting team.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Finance role:
- Identify areas of weakness around the controls and processes of the reporting team
- Ensure all accounting standards are in line with IFRS
- Liaise with the external auditors and manage completion of audit actions.
- Implement the financial controls strategy
- Streamline processes and enable improvements around group reporting
The successful candidate will be technically strong and have worked on a similar project/transformation around group reporting and controls.
- Finance Director
- Head of finance
- group Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job