Specsavers remains the number one optical retailer in the UK and continues to grow each year but we don't like to rest on our laurels. In recent years, we've introduced and rapidly expanded our audiology services, opened stores in new international territories and taken our services out to the homes of those unable to access our stores. We never sit still and our consistent growth means we're always interested in taking on new, talented people. There's never been a better time to join the Specsavers journey.
We are currently looking to recruit for a Head of Finance - Global Process. This role will be the design lead for the end to end design of finance processes for the organisation with accountability for operational implementation and delivery of e processes for the group. You will have experience implementing Oracle across a complex business.
This role will be key in driving the global Specsavers finance and supply chain finance transformation strategy across all territories. Your key accountabilities will cover Finance System & process design,
Operational Programme Delivery, Stakeholder Management, and People Leadership.
Essential skills include:
Qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of improving finance processes and ensuring that the process enables the business to comply with accountancy requirements.
- Significant experience of managing multiple projects - Oracle in particular
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Operated in a relatively autonomous management / leadership role
- Project Management expertise
- Process Ownership / Improvement experience
- Strong understanding of Financial Control / audit methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build partnerships, work effectively in teams, interact with people of all levels, and interact with other stakeholders
- Experience of influencing and delivering continuous improvement in a finance systems environment.
This role will be based in our Nottingham or Guernsey Offices with regular travel between the UK offices as well as more infrequent travel to Northern Europe and Australia.
In return for your skills and experience we can offer a very competitive salary, 20% bonus per quarter, excellent benefits and a healthy work life balance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job