Our client, a leading Further Education with a global reach based in Birmingham, is current recruiting for a Head ofBusiness Partnering to work closely with the executive and senior management to assist with the financial planning and budgeting for the organisation.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified, have excellent leadership skills and be confident operating at a senior level.
Daily duties will include:
- Driving financial performance by providing expert financial advice to the leadership team
- Developing high performance across the organisation to allow income maximization and deliver strategic objectives
- Establishing and developing financial strategies, including delivering change and capital priorities
- Leading the Finance department and deputizing for the Director of Finance when necessary
- Developing a five year financial plan to deliver business objectives in line with the strategic vision
- Ensuring budgets and longer term planning is in line with business objectives
- Working closely with the central finance team to plan and manage projects to allow the production of business plans
- Facilitating the gaining of strategic clarity through implementing quarterly reviews
- Providing high level quality advice, vision and coaching to influence improvement
- Taking a lead role on the management of financial and procurement responsibilities, providing advice on leadership, budgeting and major projects
- Supporting managers with business cases and major capital projects
- Managing, guiding and developing Finance Business Partners and other members of the team to deliver an excellent service
Skills and person specification:
- Full professional accountancy qualification
- Working in an autonomous and strategic environment
- Strong IT skills, ideally the Oracle financial system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
KEYWORDS: Head of Finance, Director of Finance, Finance Business Partner
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Budget Management
- Business Planning
- Financial Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'