This Not for Profit organisation based in Manchester are looking for an Interim Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner Manager to join their organisation to cover a Maternity Leave until July 2020.
On offer is superbly appointed offices in a central location, flexible working, pension, health and a raft of other social benefits. The organisation is very fast paced and commercially facing so you will never get bored - there is always something going on.
The role core function is to direct, lead and develop the Finance Business team to enable them to deliver strong financial control and effective financial business partnering. Ensure they produce high quality information to facilitate decision-making and the ongoing development of financial decision-making frameworks to support the delivery across a portfolio of projects. Stakeholder management and influencing will be key aspects of the role alongside strong team mentoring and development.
- Team and Stakeholder Management
- Business Partnering that delivers robust, effective, high quality financial business partnering to relevant stakeholders across the organisation
- Management Reporting and Controls for operational and business decision making by key stakeholders, including monthly management reporting
- Business Planning and Performance Measurement and Improvement
- Oversee the financial planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting
- Statutory, Regulatory and Contractual Compliance
- Continuous Improvement - be a key voice key areas such as including finance systems/upgrades and the use and evolution of other financial management system & financial reporting tools
You must be a qualified accountant able to start on short notice and commit to the contract. You will have excellent team management coaching and development skills alongside strong technical FP&A, Budgeting and forecasting experience and a strong grasp of what it takes to support key stakeholders
If this job is for you - upload your cv / application for an immediate discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'